SportDOG SD1825 Stimulate Doesn't Work

Chuckles

Has anyone else had this issue?

I got the collar because it has tone, vibrate, and stim as well as a "1 mile" range, every time I even tap the vibrate or tone buttons, they work perfectly, but it might take 10 pushes of the button on continuous stim to have it work. I know its not working in 2 ways - the dog doesn't respond, and also the indicator light on the front doesn't turn red. I know it is charged up etc, should I call the company? is it par for the course?

Thanks
Chuck

Call the company they are great to work with will send you a new one immediately and ask that you send the old one back no questions asked. At least that is my experience I have two different sport dog rigs and they have fixed mostly my screw ups without question and have been very good to deal with. I have had virtually no issues with either of my set ups.

I e-mailed Gun Dog Supply where I purchased the e-collar and they forwarded a request to SportDOG.

I sent the first e-mail at 2:07 and I just received an e-mail that they will be sending me a replacement collar and a postage paid return label.

FANTASTIC Service!!

Chuck

You know, I have been happy with the collar. It started acting up, and in 2 e-mails and a couple of hours I have a new one headed to me UPS 2nd day - I'm not going to complain about quality - maybe after the second or third issue, but for now, I'm thrilled.

Back