Sportdog has great customer service.

moellermd

Super Moderator
I called Sportdog today because one of my recharger terminal prongs broke off. It was only a year and a half old. They told me they would ship a new collar out today and and when I got it there would be a return sticker and I should ship the old one back to them. That's not to bad in my book.

I agree Mike they have one the best Cust Service around. They have been doing that for years. I love them, I rarely have to use them, but it nice to know your not going to get the shaft.........Bob

I agree Mike they have one the best Cust Service around. They have been doing that for years. I love them, I rarely have to use them, but it nice to know your not going to get the shaft.........Bob

I was fully expecting that I would have to send the old one in first and they would want to rebuild it or would say it was normal wear and tear or something like that. I have had other collars from different manufactures and did not get this level of service.

I recently purchased my second Sport dog collar set up over the past 5 years. I am extremely satisfied with their products and their customer service is over the top. I once had a collar comeoff(my fault) I called them sent me a new one for $10. Recently on the new set up, a Pro Hunter 2500, I lost the transmitter (no I am not an idiot, though it sounds like it). When I received it, the transmitter did not have a lanyard set up my preferred method of carry. I called, they advised that the only thing available was a belt holder. So I built my own lanyard (dumb idea) and lost the transmitter. I called them advised them of my displeasure with the carry methods offered and the fact that I lost it. They were willing to replace the transmitter at no cost. No wanting the same issues I asked about changing to a different model, No problem no cost new transmitter. All of their collars are interchangeable.

I posted this earlier when guys were talking about tritronics, I personally wouldn't own anything else. I have since recovered my 2500 transmitter so I am even in better shape.

how do you go about replacing one if your the second owner i have one and when i got it it would only reach ten feet now nothing it does make a great dummy collor though

ill try replacing the battery first but if that doesnt work then it will be a permanent dummy coller it doesnt even work now not even charge

I would call Sportdog and ask them. It is surprising the things they will do for you. It never hurts to ask.............Bob

I have had a sportdog collar for the past four years and every problem I have had they resolved no questions asked. When i get ready to buy another collar I will stay with sportdog.

Whats almost just as impressive is that with 50 some odd views and 10 responses to this post no has disagreed with what Sportdog will do for you.

well the folks at sport dog were very helpful and even though i am the second owner of the collar they are willing to send me a new setup for 85.00 thats what i call customer service :cheers:

Well like I said, it never hurts to ask. They are good people to work with.........Bob

Back