South Central

Br3mD

I'm getting excited to head South for the opener! It's going to be nice to see the family and have a nice relaxing weekend (minus the miles of walking). My family lives near Hudson/St. John area, and I've talked to my cousin and he is optimistic that we will find some birds. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the area? I know the forecast is bleak, but there has to be pockets of birds somewhere? Will this be the place?

I know the forecast is bleak, but there has to be pockets of birds somewhere? Will this be the place?

No. You asked. :)

I too have cousins in the Hudson/St John area but haven't talked to them in a handful of years. In years past, we've shot a few birds in the area, but can't make an honest assessment for this year.

I'm getting excited to head South for the opener! It's going to be nice to see the family and have a nice relaxing weekend (minus the miles of walking). My family lives near Hudson/St. John area, and I've talked to my cousin and he is optimistic that we will find some birds. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the area? I know the forecast is bleak, but there has to be pockets of birds somewhere? Will this be the place?

I got a friend that has family in the St John area, lots of sand burrs,but no birds. You are more likely to bump some quail,or a big white tail, hope you at least see some. Good Luck

Your cousin lives there.....he knows more than any of us can.
Good luck, have fun.

Back