SOLD Soundgear Hearing Protection: New-in-Box

Pointemstraight

SOLD

Hey all,

I have a brand new in box (factory sealed) set of Soundgear by La Pierre hearing protection plugs for sale. I won these in an auction grouped together with a shotgun.

I would keep them for myself, but a few years ago I splurged on a pair of EAR custom plugs after witnessing my dad lose significant hearing (and decided the cost upfront was definitely better than not being able to hear my grandkids someday).

I wish these Soundgears had been around then because they are much less than what I spent. A friend of mine has them, and I've tried them out of curiosity - they worked really well. No issues with wind noise, good amplification and you can hear hunting partners, dogs, etc. Also, they don't have the directional issues Game Ears have (I tried those too, but it drove me nuts hearing stuff behind me). Not to mention they work great when the gun goes bang!

MSRP on these is $599 - Was asking $400 - now $350.

In the box:

-Soundgear Units
-Large and small set of both black and orange silicone sleeves
-2 Packages of batteries
-Battery Removal Tool and Cleaning Brush
-Hardside carry case

Here's a few images from the interwebs - if you want a shot of the actual units, just let me know and I can email you. Sorry or the novel here - hearing is relatively cheap to protect - and you can never get back what you lost! Just ask my Dad!

soundgear.jpg

sound_gear.jpg

Starkey-SoundGear.png

SoundGear.png

Last edited:
Back