Snow Drifts

kiotehntr

Super Moderator
With all this wind and blowing snow how high are you guys seeing snow drifts? I busted drifts this morning for about 8 miles that ranged anywhere from 2 feet upwards to 4 feet in a few cases. I almost forgot how much fun it is to drive in this weather. I know you boys from up north should have some good stories, let's hear them.

When we were down in North Eastern Nebraska over Christmas time, we were plowing through 6 foot drifts trying to go shoot/hunt out at a game farm. We didn't get to hunt but we shot some clay pigeons and the .22's. On our way back to Minnesota, going through Nebraska, alot of the roads were only one way, because there were drifts about 10-12 feet high that would have to be opened up with a loader, because the snowplow couldn't push the snow, the drifts were so big. Those drifts were huge, so that was an interesting drive through Nebraska. Real thick Ice on the roads to. It was fun plowing through that snow, just like old times, but back when I was growing up, I was driving all rear wheel drive cars. Four Wheel Drive is much funner.

Back