SKB SxS 20 Gauge Shotguns

ChiefO

Up for sale is two pristine 20 gauge SKB model 100 double barrel shotguns. Both of these are in excellent condition with virtually no signs of use. I wish I could keep both of these but I need to free up some funds for another purchase. These shotguns have risen sharply in popularity over the last five years. Many have been snatched up by the cowboy action shooting community so finding pristine models that are unmolested doesn’t happen everyday. I’m pricing these a little under gunbroker prices. I have multiple pictures and will be happy to provide any additional info requested through a PM. Guns are located in Alabama but I can ship to your FFL with proper coordination.

SKB Ithaca Model 100 20 gauge. Immaculate bluing and only a few very small handling marks from moving around in a safe. Barrels are 28” long and choked modified and full. $1450 OBO

SKB Mitsui Model 100 20 gauge. Highly engraved receiver with excellent polished blue. Wood is beautiful with very minor/noticeable handling marks. Pachmayr decelerator recoil pad installed. Barrels are 25” long choked improved cylinder and modified. This gun is a looker! $1700 OBO

PM for pics.

If you had model 385 or 485 for sale I'd have bought them all.

100s are fixed chokes I'm thinking and ugly - plain? (my opinion)

My opinion is 100s are plain, but not ugly. I really like them for their simplicity, balance and splinter forearm. My personal view of screw in chokes is that although they do make for a much more versatile gun, one or more in a particular barrel length might not pattern as well as fixed chokes. Also The more I change chokes the more I loose the ability to instantly determine whether a bird is killable or not. If the 100 was double triggers it would be borderline perfect! When you could pick one up for 5 or 6 hundred they were probably the best value around. I would love to find a good deal on a 25 incher!

The SKB 100's were a good value. They were never meant to compete with high dollar side by sides. SKB also brought out a wonderful bird gun with their English stocked, open-choked Model 280. It was and is a great quail and grouse gun. Wish I could find one NIB!

I purchased a SKB 200E 20ga. 25" barrels IC/Mod in 1979 for $350 NIB. It has been my well worn grouse gun all these years. It is light, quick and deadly. Highly recommend one and back to the original offering.

Sorry for the late reply’s. I do have a 385 that will be going up for sale. I’ll shoot you a PM.

Back