Shortage of shotgun shells

I keep checking online. Midway USA says they have Prairie Storm coming soon, both 20 and 12. I check the Federal Website often and I have picked up some target loads and steel shot, but those are sold out now. They have a lot of buckshot available, which doesn’t help me a whole lot. They also have 10 and 28 gauge which also doesn‘t help. I also look at Reeds Sports out of Walker Minnesota. They had some shotgun shells but sold out most of them. So I keep checking these sites and occasionally find some shells. I had to pay some shipping but at least I got some sent to my house. Hope you can find some. Good luck.

What are you looking for? 12 gauge? Hunting loads? A certain brand or load? How many? I am assuming you have already looked at Walmarts, GU, Cabelas, Bass Pro and Scheels. My cousin has a shop and could have something that will work for you...might need to drive a bit.

What are you looking for? 12 gauge? Hunting loads? A certain brand or load? How many? I am assuming you have already looked at Walmarts, GU, Cabelas, Bass Pro and Scheels. My cousin has a shop and could have something that will work for you...might need to drive a bit.
Found some at Scheels. #4 pheasant load. Works for me. Bought enough to last the season.

Back