Seeking Unguided October Hunt (will pay)

BritChaser

Looking to hunt private land in SW ND unguided in October. Will pay fees. Just one hunter with one dog. Glad to hunt with others if that works for you. Thank you.

Last edited:
Sheesh hunt94 it's still open....lol.
The winter wheat didn't turn out well up there this year. Lots of rust.
It looks like I am going by myself for Oct. November the other owner is going with me. He doesn't know about December yet but he said not October for sure.
Got into the the 50's last night....OOOOOhhhhh I can smell it in the air!
Going to have to start working the dogs soon. I need them to range about 600 yards or so.....just kidding!

Sheesh hunt94 it's still open....lol.
The winter wheat didn't turn out well up there this year. Lots of rust.
It looks like I am going by myself for Oct. November the other owner is going with me. He doesn't know about December yet but he said not October for sure.
Got into the the 50's last night....OOOOOhhhhh I can smell it in the air!
Going to have to start working the dogs soon. I need them to range about 600 yards or so.....just kidding!

you misunderstood me......i was telling him to take cash if he is going to SW ND. i guess too much rain at the wrong time + cool weather messed up the wheat quality...i am locked in now with my buddy in October at the other location i told you about....i am on for Dec. 3-8 for sure. i am trying to negotiate a Nov. getaway, but it is a long shot deluxe...will keep you posted.

you misunderstood me......i was telling him to take cash if he is going to SW ND. i guess too much rain at the wrong time + cool weather messed up the wheat quality...i am locked in now with my buddy in October at the other location i told you about....i am on for Dec. 3-8 for sure. i am trying to negotiate a Nov. getaway, but it is a long shot deluxe...will keep you posted.

No I got it... I thought here goes number 3 ......
Well maybe we should try for 1 day to meet half way just to meet and hunt a day together. Just a thought

No I got it... I thought here goes number 3 ......
Well maybe we should try for 1 day to meet half way just to meet and hunt a day together. Just a thought

deal, we'll make a plan to hook up with you for at least one day, my buddie hunts a lab, can't make him hunt behind big ranging dogs for too many days, might hurt his feelings.....

deal, we'll make a plan to hook up with you for at least one day, my buddie hunts a lab, can't make him hunt behind big ranging dogs for too many days, might hurt his feelings.....

Ok I will have to get your cell phone number unless that the one I am calling.
We can wait till we leave for that.
By the way what's a lag????;)

Looking to hunt private land in SW ND unguided in October. Will pay fees. Two experienced hunters with their own dogs. Thank you.

Sir,

If you're still looking, I have a good friend that owns land there. He told me the birds weren't doing great and he probably wasn't going in October. He bought the place for hunting and has done a bit in the way of management. I went on a "terrible year" and couldn't believe my eyes:confused: Nothing to complain about if you ask me.

Either way, the place is a ways N of Mott. If you're still interested, I'll give you a glowing recommendation. He's never done any fee hunting that I know of. In the past he's saved it for himself (as much as a guy can in SW ND...it's amazing how many wildlife violations a guy can see in a day there:eek:) and a few friends. If it's only you and 1 other guy that is "seasoned" and responsible, I'll ask him tomorrow. I'd go there myself but I like to change things up a bit so I'm headed to SD instead.

Damn this site needs a hat-tip emoticon!

Ok I will have to get your cell phone number unless that the one I am calling.
We can wait till we leave for that.
By the way what's a lag????;)

yes, a lag (LOL)....i would put us together for more days, but i know he wouldn't be pleased with your "rangemasters" finding all the birds, it is probably his only trip this season, so i kind of have to make sure his dog gets work...you already have my cell, i will be talking to you at least a couple times before i head out....if his dog poops out, it may work into more than a day....i am sure you understand the situation....

yes, a lag (LOL)....i would put us together for more days, but i know he wouldn't be pleased with your "rangemasters" finding all the birds, it is probably his only trip this season, so i kind of have to make sure his dog gets work...you already have my cell, i will be talking to you at least a couple times before i head out....if his dog poops out, it may work into more than a day....i am sure you understand the situation....

Man I ruined that joke..... It's not if it's when....lo.l Just kidding all you lab owners.... sheesh!!! I can't wait for the emails now.

Hey hunt.. as much as I wanted to wait. Till December I am glad it happened early. My 2 bitches came in heat today.. doing this from my phone it sucks...

Hey hunt.. as much as I wanted to wait. Till December I am glad it happened early. My 2 bitches came in heat today.. doing this from my phone it sucks...

good deal. i just talked to my buddie who is coming out in October...his lab just tipped the scales at 114 lbs. i told him to get that dog moving and reduce his food intake or leave his fatass at home!

good deal. i just talked to my buddie who is coming out in October...his lab just tipped the scales at 114 lbs. i told him to get that dog moving and reduce his food intake or leave his fatass at home!

Hey don't say that. We might need him for steaks!!:D

Back