Seeking Info on Jobs/Housing West Central SD

ranchodeluxe

Hi, I am a SD native, from the Black Hills originally. I have finished a stint in Wisconsin working for a well-known Milwaukee-based heavyweight motorcycle manufacturer and am relocating back to Pheasant Country. In fact, all but the most rudimentary of belongings are already in storage in Western SD.Wondering if anyone would have any input regarding employment and housing, either for rent or sale, preferably in an area along I-90 ? Not sure what kind of financial shape I will be leaving in. That's mostly up to a finicky and feeble Wi real estate market:confused:. But I am leaving, regardless. Have very formidable technical skills, years of customer service experience, have owned successful small businesses etc. Experienced hunter and flushing dog trainer, guiding demanding clients would be no problem, however I will not have seasoned dogs of my own until a year from now. I have lost both my veteran dogs in the last year and have a couple new pups. Can cook a world-class camp meal also. If anyone has any input, please PM me and I will respond. I will consider any honorable work that gets me out of Wi and back to the Motherland! Thanks and have a safe hunting season!

Back