S.Dak Habitat Stamp Projects

Weimdogman

Searched that and came up with a few entries. Here is the last page(29) of the2023 to 2025 projects entry.Screenshot_20230304_133808_Drive.jpg

That $ probably has been diverted to that sweet cabin in the hills that is reserved for the Gov and her VIP’s and the guest register of said cabin is not available for public viewing. 🤨

Going to spend more money on CREP. From what I've seen in the last couple years there's not much use for that program. When the weather cooperates they're a useful piece of land. But since we've been in a drought they're nothing but mowed down parking lots. Kristi probably has some friends and donors that get that money, then use the land for hay and they get paid to do it.

That $ probably has been diverted to that sweet cabin in the hills that is reserved for the Gov and her VIP’s and the guest register of said cabin is not available for public viewing. 🤨
I don't think you're far off.

I would like to spend some time and see which licenses are generating the most revenue. And I'd like them to take the predator bounty money and work exclusively to improve public land habitat. Maybe someday they'll ask for my advice.

The CREP is a very expensive program to maintain. Today I was talking to a farmer who has land near 1 of my favorite WPA's. I mentioned the value of his former crp ground now if he was to enroll it in the CREP. He said yeah I know neighbors 80 is going in because I can't pay 400 a acre to keep farming it. I replied I hadn't thought of that repercussion.

Back