S.D. Opener

DonGKIT65

Good luck to everyone this afternoon . Hope you all do well or at least have a fun day..and remember stay alert! you don't want that unexpected flush whils't your in a tight circle guns cracked open or safeties on discussing the next plan of attack:D Have fun and be safe:cheers:

Lets see some pics today eh!!:cheers:

if you are too lazy to carry your gun while hunting, stay on the couch with your beer. give me a break, huh!!

cheers

Hunting, not hunting, drinking beer, or whatever......I still want to see pictures:D

Nick

if you are too lazy to carry your gun while hunting, stay on the couch with your beer. give me a break, huh!!

cheers

Really? because I wanted to see pics of those lucky enough to be hunting opening day in SD? Good one, ya got me

Sling

I keep my arms fresh and limber after a long day in the field with a Stolly martini on the rocks, a little dirty, with blue cheese stuffed olives. I mix one in the topper of my truck right before I crawl in my sleeping bag with my dog. It helps me swing the gun and stay ahead of em' the next morning.

That sounds like a good way to end the day, I'm obviously too lazy to make a martini though so I just sit there and make the dogs fetch me a beer.

I assume everyone is still distilling vodka, picking olives and making cheese so they can really enjoy the experience that much more. Buying them seems like kind of a lazy way to go about it. Think about how much better it would taste if we all had burns from distilling, strong hands of milking, sore backs from picking, and stinky hands from stuffing.

I personally just don't see those supermarkets and liquor stores making it in this world :D

Think about how much better it would taste if we all had burns from distilling, strong hands of milking, sore backs from picking, and stinky hands from stuffing.

LOL......:DProblem is when we gain those "strong hands of milking" our trigger finger gets WAY:eek: too strong, resulting in pulling our shotgun triggers too hard. This in-turn makes the bird shot move faster and turns those birds into hamberger:eek:

Weak, unused hands always result in a better eating bird--less lead in the meat. Stay on the couch for crying-out-loud!:D

Nick

Back