Road trip

BleuBijou

I think I will Head out to P.A. to shoot that Punxatawney Phil between the damn eyes. I am getting tired of this weather and it is not even as bad as the boys have it up north. Who's up for a road trip?:thumbsup:

an assassination road trip? i dont even want to know the plans..

im in south dakota.. born and rasied a farm boy. i can take the cold. -22 doesnt even stop me from going outside.

Leave Phil alone!!!!:mad::mad: i celabrate ground hogs day. we have beads, party hats, napkins, ect. you should see the look on the gals face at the bakery when i order groundhog day cookies.:eek: they did make them but they think im strange. it is my favorite holiday. I dont have to do a single thing to celebrate it unless I WANT TO. i dont have to put up lights,have relatives over that i dont want to see, or SHOP IN OVER CROWED STORES with crazed people tring to get a deal. we only do what i feel like on ground hog day. i invite 10-12 couples over, fire up the man grill, smoke some pork loins and ribs and have plenty of cold ones for my fiends. have done this for a couple years. now will be an annual tradition. one of my goals in life is to watch him being taken out of his cage from the hotel across the street, put a laser light between his eyes and see if the old farts in tophats and trench coats cover him up like the secret service would protect a president.:D after that you can do what ever you want to him for this years prediction.

Leave Phil alone!!!!:mad::mad: i celabrate ground hogs day. we have beads, party hats, napkins, ect. you should see the look on the gals face at the bakery when i order groundhog day cookies.:eek: they did make them but they think im strange. it is my favorite holiday. I dont have to do a single thing to celebrate it unless I WANT TO. i dont have to put up lights,have relatives over that i dont want to see, or SHOP IN OVER CROWED STORES with crazed people tring to get a deal. we only do what i feel like on ground hog day. i invite 10-12 couples over, fire up the man grill, smoke some pork loins and ribs and have plenty of cold ones for my fiends. have done this for a couple years. now will be an annual tradition. one of my goals in life is to watch him being taken out of his cage from the hotel across the street, put a laser light between his eyes and see if the old farts in tophats and trench coats cover him up like the secret service would protect a president.:D after that you can do what ever you want to him for this years prediction.

Between you and CaptainCoot you are really giving people a bad image of Iowegians. When will my wife let me move back to SD.

if you think Capt Coot and myself are strange you should talk to our other brother:D or worse yet meet funnel cloud son of blackcloud

Back