Road Pop

FCSpringer

Any one ever played trick the road hunter? Take your harvested roosters and prop the hides and heads up on sticks on a well known road hunting road ditch where they look good and stick your game cam up and see who you get.:laugh:

In SD road hunting public rights of way is legal and in most cases safe and ethical. I would likely shoot your camera. I make sure to clean my birds in a discreet location so as not to inflame the antis, I would suggest this activity is counter-productive to good public relations between sportsmen and the citizenry we count on to tolerate us.

Sorry you feel that way, The people can hunt right of ways here too. I do some of the time. Just not out of the car window.
The DNR does it all the time. Never said I did it so please read it again. I should have stated that I heard about this. They also use deer during deer season. So if you shoot the camera you may get a suprise. Pluss most of the time I think they use Regular video and are not too far away. They are just out to get slobs that drive around and blast em out of the car ect. Someone who moved down the road and got out to do a stalk or walk leagally were thanked by them and told what was up.

Back