Rex Specs Alternatives

Woollybob

Anyone have an alternative dog goggle to Rex Specs? I love the function, just tired of the replacement lenses falling out.

We have to get into full wrestler mode to get ours to come out when replacing. What did customer support have to say?

We have to get into full wrestler mode to get ours to come out when replacing. What did customer support have to say?
Yes, it is a struggle with the original lens to get it out, but the new one falls out on its own. Feels like it is in there nice and snug, but at some point soon after I notice the dog is running around with just a frame. There are several scattered out in the fields of SD and MN.

I contacted customer support (email) and have not heard back yet. I expect the response to be 'look at our video'. I have no trouble putting the old lens back in (per the video instructions) and it never falls out so cannot believe it is how I am doing it. I am not even sure how you could get it wrong.

The version I have currently is the updated OG version - after they had 'improved' lens retention. I know they have a newer V2 out, but do not like the idea of continuing to pay them for their issues.

Ours are the originals as well but I purchased several lens right before the new version came out. Let us know what customer service says as there are lots of us with the older version!

Back