Reports and pictures

This was from Saturday in the SW part of the state. We got into plenty of birds when we found the right combination of cover and food. Friday we had 5 roosters and 6 quail, and saturday was a 2 man limit of roosters and 5 quail. Fun weekend for us. Two solid days of hunting was rough on my buddy's dogs.

This was from Saturday in the SW part of the state. We got into plenty of birds when we found the right combination of cover and food. Friday we had 5 roosters and 6 quail, and saturday was a 2 man limit of roosters and 5 quail. Fun weekend for us. Two solid days of hunting was rough on my buddy's dogs.

Yeah tough on tough dogs. Ranger out a couple weeks. Bandit is healed up and ready to roll.

My tag along hunting buddy is ready to go
View attachment 8903

2x NSTRA Champ Katie can still hold her own at almost 10 years old
View attachment 8904

Young Rey has the nose and the run, still working on the retrieve part
View attachment 8905

Found this spread out covey on the way back to the truck at sun down. We let them go peacefully so they could hopefully get coveyed back up before dark.
View attachment 8906

Nothing like KS, but there are still a few birds to hunt in MO if you're willing to put in the work
View attachment 8907

Christmas Eve I decided to take a quick walk about on the family ranch in Chautauqua county for some quail. Only took about 15 minutes before I got into a huge covey of around 30 birds. Got one for the bag, but IÂ’ll be back in after them later. I know where they live.

*I have a couple of pictures to add, but I don’t see the option to on my phone*

Back