remember me for gsp *update*

new G S P puppy will be here in 2 weeks,getting everything ready.
quail & pheasant bewere we will get you this year:D

congrats wayne on the new gsp pup and enjoy him:thumbsup:, i will be going to get my new gwp pup saturday can't wait wish saturday would hurry up and get here.

I'm in the same boat you guys are in! Im waiting for the 13th to get my new pup every day just seems to drag on and on lol

NE, you and wayne are getin a brother and sister. we will all have to get together and do a family reunion hunt :thumbsup:

yeah i did, shes a good lookin dog. I'm goin sometime next week to pick up some supplies to make a kennel for champ. when are u gettin niki?

lol yeah im goin over to pick mine up on the 13th so a little more than a week and a half away

wayne actually went to rolla,mo. and my son bought him one on new years day she is 5 months old and i'm getting mine at paola,ks. my boys pup is doing really well got her started on ducks and some quail i went and bought ,doing real good with the gun pays no attention to it and she seems to have a real good nose just need to fine tune her retrieve, plan on going to the navhda event in a couple of weeks to start her on the navhda testing, wish saturday would hurry up and get here!!!!

he sounds like he is off to a good start,...were is the navhda traing going to be ? i am sure i have seane it but i have internet over load in my head...

it's going to be in garber on the 13th at 8am there's a map on the web site oknavhda.com and then go the training page and it'll give you a map and directions.

thanks,i just checked it again,i looked under testing nothing yet but did see it in training,i might go and check it out....thanks

Back