RE: Started pup needs home

BirdRanger

Folks, gettiing ready to deploy overseas and am looking for a good hunting home for my pup, this is an unannounced trip and need a good home for him, he is year old and has been hunted this past year and did well for a pup, he holds nice on quail had a good learning curve on pheseants and is not affraid of the gun, he hunts close for a GSP and is well mannered, if interested PM me.

:thumbsup:pM sent BR, and wanted to publicly thank you and your family for your service and wish you God Speed and a safe return. Heres to you Bird Ranger.:thumbsup::cheers::thumbsup::beer::10sign: Hope to here from you on the forum soon, If ya find a laptop over there post in and tell us how your doing.

You are in our prayers. Will be waiting to hear from you. God bless!:thumbsup:

Being a Korean War Vet, I applaud your service. I will keep you in our prayers and wish you a safe and happy return. Gods Speed.

First off, thank you and your family for your service to our country. May God keep you and your family safe...............Have you had any takers to buy your pup?

Semper Fi from an old Viet Nam marine...........

Good luck with your assignment and your pup. Make sure he goes to a good hunting home. I already have six and am too far from you!
Get on local NAVHDA SITE AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE DOG LONG.
________
Mexico hotels

Last edited:
OK,
let's stop the B.S. If this dog means anything to you please P.M. me and we can work something out. I work with a lots of guys from Colorado Springs,Fort Carson. I will train /care for your dog while your over sea helping our country.(Thank You) When you get back and on your feet all I ask is, pay me a fair wage where I'm not in the minus end of the deal. References available.
Dan Rodriguez
High Tail Setters Gun Dogs
Elizabeth, Colorado.

Back