Ranchodeluxe

lab man

After reading all your posts this fall, I wish I had taken the time to meet you. I live in Sheboygan County and was raised on a small farm on North Avenue just outside of Cascade. When you posted that you had moved here, I told you I also was from this area and you suggested that we train together, and to be honest with you I forgot about it until I had seen that you had moved back to SD. I have hunted in SD the past 7 years. so I know how bad it is here compared to SD. As you know all we have in this area are birds released by the state. Being retired I do fair during the week, 3 or 4 miles from where you must have lived, as you said you lived near Highland Pheasant farm. In fact I will be out there coyote hunting tomorrow with some friends from that area....lab man

After reading all your posts this fall, I wish I had taken the time to meet you. I live in Sheboygan County and was raised on a small farm on North Avenue just outside of Cascade. When you posted that you had moved here, I told you I also was from this area and you suggested that we train together, and to be honest with you I forgot about it until I had seen that you had moved back to SD. I have hunted in SD the past 7 years. so I know how bad it is here compared to SD. As you know all we have in this area are birds released by the state. Being retired I do fair during the week, 3 or 4 miles from where you must have lived, as you said you lived near Highland Pheasant farm. In fact I will be out there coyote hunting tomorrow with some friends from that area....lab man

Hi Labman,I do remember corresponding with you.Took the severance check from the Motor Co and got the heck out on Halloween Day.I wanted out before the snow flies and now I see you haven't had any to speak-of.That's my luck.Rented the Hobby Farm by Parnell to some nice locals from West Bend.I will list it for sale May 1 if you know anyone interested.I used to tune the dogs up at the PF ground by Parnell Tower,before coming out here.I used to get into a few wild birds at the Horicon Marsh,but,you are right,pretty grim.
I used to hear some yotes in the area,so I hope you do well.I hunt yotes from my buddie's airplane on the reservation here.It's a real kick,although very dangerous and i always end up trying to puke and shoot at the same time.Let me know if you ever get to West Central SD.Maybe we can do a little stompin' around out here.Nice to hear from you.

Back