Question about license and 5 day periods

duckn66

So I have to drive to southwest Minnesota to pick up a dog. Was thinking since I’m going to be up there I’d do some hunting in NE South Dakota around brookings area somewhere around there anyway.

I’d leave on Monday the 27th and then drive back on the 28th to hunt.

If I purchased a license for December 28th for the start of my 5 days can I make the second 5 days start sometime during the 2022 season like the 27 of December 2022? Does it go by calendar year?

You can make your second 5 day period anytime in the 2022 season. Any purchase after December 15 allows you to do that option.

You can make your second 5 day period anytime in the 2022 season. Any purchase after December 15 allows you to do that option.
Matt would you make the second block the last 5 days of Jan 2023 to leave your options open to later move it up or do they expire the 31st Dec 22

I think you could set it as the last 5 days of Jan 2023 and then adjust it from there but I’m not 100% certain on that. Reread a previous thread on similar question and it sounded like someone had done that last year and that was the case.

Back