Quail or Pheasant Transport Crate

shorthairs4life

Does anyone have a bird transport crate I can borrow? I'm working on training an English Setter for next field trial season and I want to pick up the last 20 quail the breeder has in stock this weekend.
Thanks for any help.

I'd like to find something not very tall, to eliminate the birds from flying around. The plastic crates online are $60 plus shipping :eek:

I will work on making a nice one but it won't be ready for this weekend.

$60 for one time use? Screw it. Unfold a cardboard box and put a piece of cardboard and twist tie it mid-way, or less, up to the height you want in the dog crate.

You and me, bud...we can outsmart a couple of quail. :D:D:D

shorthairs...I have a wood one that I made that you can use. I live in Mukwonago if you want to come pick it up, I will leave it outside the garage for you. It aint the prettiest, but it works fine for the birds. PM me if you're still in need.

shorthairs...I have a wood one that I made that you can use. I live in Mukwonago if you want to come pick it up, I will leave it outside the garage for you. It aint the prettiest, but it works fine for the birds. PM me if you're still in need.

PM coming your way. I bet your not so pretty crate is similar to the one I was thinking about making.

Back