Quail hunting in Downs Kansas area

Wingit

Seeing if anyone has any tips or suggestions for place to stay and areas around Downs Kansas to hunt. Going out with some guys in a couple of weeks. Looking for info, we are hunting public lands and not set on place to stay yet. Any input appreciated... thanks

Seeing if anyone has any tips or suggestions for place to stay and areas around Downs Kansas to hunt. Going out with some guys in a couple of weeks. Looking for info, we are hunting public lands and not set on place to stay yet. Any input appreciated... thanks
Can't speak to the quail hunting in that area but for a place to stay, in Smith Center there's a decent motel. US Center Inn. I've stayed there 3 separate times in the past turkey hunting and seemed to suit my needs

Can't speak to the quail hunting in that area but for a place to stay, in Smith Center there's a decent motel. US Center Inn. I've stayed there 3 separate times in the past turkey hunting and seemed to suit my needs
Thank you for info, by chance is Munster927 for Munsterlander?

Nice! I've heard of Gosch kennels but not real familiar with them. I have 2 Small Munsterlanders. A 9 year old and a 1.5 year old. My 9 year old is out of Lakewood Kennels in MN and my other is out of Rainy Lake kennels in Canada.

I don't think I'll ever have a different breed. Awesome dogs.

Back