Pups due May 5th

FCSpringer

I will have a litter due May 5th. Blue River's Be The Reason x Blue River's Driven' A Hard Bargain. THREE MALE RESERVATIONS AVAILABLE

Smiles is a nicely built leggy bird finder out of my FC Odie and Loren of FC CFC AFC Hellfire's Fast Track. Hardy is my boy out of My AFC River. And also goes back to Indy. This is a nice match with the perfect touch of line breeding. It will be the 3rd time we have done this match. It has worked very well. 2 families purchased a 2nd pup from the last litter because they loved the first. Hardy has 2 pups from 1 litter that have 5 all age placements in AKC field trials at just 16 months old. His boy Rev placed all 3 days at the ND sporting spaniel club trial with over 40 dogs entered. 2 opens and an amateur. He had never ran a pup stake. It was his first go. You just don't see stuff like that happen. His sister did the same in one weekend at MN. Placed both days, open and amateur. Find me two pups in any litter nation wide that can say that... I will buy one.

Hardy has been bred to field champions, and national champions for a reason. He is a proven producer. Unfortunately he has been sidelined with an awn inhaled in his lung. So his career is on hold. He won both pup stakes he ran, with his littermate getting 2nd both times. He finished his first 3 of 4 all age, and placed in his 5th. His last run before the inhaled foreign body issue. He is as real a deal as they come. Here is a training video of him as a pup about 1 1/2 years old. pedigree info can be found at bluerivergundogs.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMbTjMV2_NY

This litter has been all reserved for now. If there happens to be any extra available, I can post back. Also Hardy has been bred to 3 other outstanding females very recently. If your interested I can get you in contact with their owners.

Back