Pups available

Jubilee

If you are possibly looking for a new addition that would be ready to go this upcoming season, you might take a look at my posting in the Bird Dog Breeders section. I am just trying to help my buddy out a little and possibly alert someone to what could be some stellar pups.

He still has 4 males left, and he is ready to "deal" as in whoever came by and looked at them, they would not have to do anything to take them home other than load them in their truck.

He still has 4 males left, and he is ready to "deal" as in whoever came by and looked at them, they would not have to do anything to take them home other than load them in their truck.

I'd be your huckleberry if I had room in the kennel. Thanks for the offer!

There is always room to expand:cheers::)

Aww, now....you're killin' me man! I "expanded" my kennel to 4. No man in his right mind needs 4 bird dogs unless he guides hunts. 1 is about to pass and another is almost as long in the tooth. Once I'm back down to 2 in their prime, I'll venture out for a new pup. I hope you find good homes for them. I truly wanted to find a cross-bred pup for my next hunting partner if I can't find another brit that suites my taste and in my price range. My preferred cross would be between a short-hair and a brit.

Thanks for the encouragement, but I just can't:)

I am sure one of these pups wouldn't mind sharing a kennel, they might learn a few tricks from their pen mate:thumbsup:

Nah, I understand the situation completely. But a man can never have too many dogs is my theory, you need at least three per person IMO, one for each side and one in front, ( you are less likely to walk over birds this way). When my buddy and I had full kennels we were running up to 7 in front of us at one time. It was a pretty awesome sight to see that many dogs honoring a point. Of course two of the 7 were labs that prefered waterfowling and would mostly walk at the heel and really venture out on crippled birds or work out when they birds were really sitting tight.:cheers:

Back