Pro Shot Gundogs New Albin, IA

Quailman

Just wanting to brag for a minute or two about the remarkable training job Jason Goslinga at Pro Shot Gundogs did on my 11 mo old GSP. My family and I took our puppy up to Jason 6 weeks ago and asked for a basic puppy training package. Gun broke, field quartering, point and, if possible, a retrieve.

Our GSP is a very "nervous puppy" and I really did not know what to expect if anything at all. Jason agreed to take my puppy and try to turn her into the gundog I was asking for. He did everything I listed above and broke her of a bad nipping habit she had as well. Jason kept in touch with me, sent pictures regularly and did more than I had hoped for as far as training.

The name "Pro Shot" is very fitting of Jason and his training abilities. I would highly recommend Pro Shot Gundogs to anyone in the market for a high caliber GSP gundog or anyone in need of a true professional gundog trainer. Thanks Jason!

I completely agree with you. Jason knows his stuff when it comes to gun dogs. He knows how to read a dog and can get the most out of them. Not sure if you got a chance to see his dog Bullet, but he is a fine specimin of a GSP.

Actually, I am getting a Bullet puppy here in a few weeks.

You are exactly right when you say he can read a puppy. I mentioned the "nervous" aspect of my dog. Well, she is still nervous, however, when she is taken into a field of grass she transforms into a competent, confident bird dog.

The only reason that happened is because of Jason's extraordinary ability in pulling out what a bird dog has inside of it. I couldn't be happier with what he did with my GSP.

You will be very happy with that pup. I bred to Bullet's sire Cooper twice and loved what he produced. Should be a stylish dog with a lot of cooperation.

Back