Private ground

cowdog

Any one wanting to hunt 15 or so sections of private ground around Yuma let me know.Very reasonable trespass fees. Have dog will hunt.

Last edited:
We hunted around Yuma last year on some WIA and did ok. I would love to hunt some private ground up that way.

I too enjoy hunting the Yuma area and would love to hunt some private ground. I have a dog that loves to run, let me know what work you need me to do.....:)

Interested as Well

I have a great dog and have hunted in the Yuma area in the past. I will pay the fee and do whatever work is necessary.

Thanks

Cowdog, how could anyone turn down the opportunity to hunt some birds on private property around Yuma for a reasonable price? I have an English Setter (Andy) that will be finished with his formal training by the end of October, and I want nothing more than to get him hunting on some private property where we don't have to deal with everybody else and their dog at the same time on the WIA's. My 13 year old daughter will be here with me over Christmas Break and I want to take a few days and get her out for her first Rooster too, so it would be a great opportunity all the way around.

Please let me know how much, or if I could exchange some labor for access?

Thanks Cowdog! I appreciate you extending this offer to people on this forum! :cheers:

I am in!!:thumbsup:

The response has been pretty overwhelming so I need to start this thing all over. If your interested send me a PM with your name and phone # and Ill get back to you.

Nice Cowdog. How do the areas look, CRP (unmowed), shelterbelts, cut corn, milo? Any info would be appreciated.

Back