preserve hunt

beaglebob1

Anyone want to do a preserve hunt at Cherry Bend ? Wilmington area.
We can also take a few of my beagles and work on the cotton tails, the place is loaded and we can hunt them at no cost.:thumbsup:

Didn't see your post until this afternoon Bob, hope you had a good hunt. Feel free to call me or text me anytime you feel like getting out for a hunt. I wouldn't mind driving down your way. Would love to hunt some rabbits sometime too.

Rabbit hunting

What bloodline & speed of beagles do you run? I have been running Ceasers & Fallsville quite a bit. If you want we can make arangements to meet & rabbit hunt. Rob

What bloodline & speed of beagles do you run? I have been running Ceasers & Fallsville quite a bit. If you want we can make arangements to meet & rabbit hunt. Rob

Rob,
My dogs are all ARHA Little Pack Champions. They are getting up in age. 9,7 and 5. They still do a nice job;)
They where very fast at one time. Bit closer running the line now days.
When I was heavy into the trial sceen I would have never kept dogs past 4 years old. Sold them for some big bucks:thumbsup:
I have some private ground that would be much better if you want to hook up and do a hunt.:cheers:

I would love to get together for a hunt. We run the same style dogs as well:10sign: I will send you a p.m. :cheers:

Back