Prairie Storm

6's. 3 inch and 2 3/4 inch. Couple of boxes (10-15) of 12g prairie storm for sale or trade, think I have 2 or 3 boxes of 20 gauge as well. Just don't like the stuff, I don't want to ship, so looking for people in ND MN or WI. PM me if interested. NOT looking for a premium price.

Last edited:
Straight Shooter - pheasanthunt

Finally was able to hook up and pick up the shells today. Good transaction with a straight shooter. Thanks pheasanthunt!!

Finally was able to hook up and pick up the shells today. Good transaction with a straight shooter. Thanks pheasanthunt!!

same here. easy transaction, despite my fault for the a little delay. all went well. Rooster was easy to communicate with. Both parties happy!!! thanks again

Jim

If you are ever in ND, I have a few places you can use those shells at!

North Dakota

Hey Jim,
Have you been to your property at all? Was just wondering what your thoughts were as far as bird number were looking? We are heading west the end of Oct. We are going to do some door knocking to see if we can make some new contacts in the area where we have been hunting.

I am going back.
Oct 7-9
Oct 14-17
Oct 26-30

My place is between Bismarck and Jamestown. Little south of 94.

I have gotten very good reports. I am not sure why the brood counts were poor, I am hoping it's because there was an early hatch and great nesting conditions with few re-nests and birds were fully grown when doing counts ( not sure if that is a good reason). But all reports are in my area birds are looking good. Also. Crops are going to be harvest 2-3 weeks ahead of schedule. If it stops raining. I can give you reports, after the first two weekend if you like.

Also, not sure where you are hunting. But I think I will be hunting by myself on oct 27th if you are in the area come and join me. Shoot up some of that ps you must have some left.:)

Cell 262-893-7216, txt or pm me.
Jim

Hey Jim,
Have you been to your property at all? Was just wondering what your thoughts were as far as bird number were looking? We are heading west the end of Oct. We are going to do some door knocking to see if we can make some new contacts in the area where we have been hunting.

I got reports during may/june/July that numbers looked great. Lot of good sized broods in june/july. lots of birds in general. I was out in early June and saw quite a few roosters, was very optimistic about this year. didn't see any hens but seldomn due that time of year.

I won't be out till opening, but I will txt/call a couple guys in the area, and see what they are seeing. I know we were super hot this year and super wet in july and aug (first time my parents lawn is still green in in Sept), but nesting time we had perfect conditions. be back in a day or two with report.

Jim

Back