Prairie Storm FS Steel

Leeland

Has anybody found this in the stores? I have been looking periodically at Cabelas and Gander and they don't have it. I have seen it a few places online.

True. It probably is no different than shooting #2 shot at them either. Like an idiot my eyes get big whenever a new product comes out!

Unless they used a wad that has more spread or something it seems like that would be a case of "new box-new item". It seems that would be contrary to how they are marketing it though.

OH NO not another new sales scam--bet you will need a new choke tube for that load--LOL:eek:

I read it and it seems to be just that --a sales pitch--my my my how did we ever kill any birds with out these loads.;)

I have an 11-87 that I have never had a problem with. The last 2 weekends the gun broke the extractor. I called Remington, the customer service rep asked if I was shooting Black Cloud. I said yes. He said "Theres your problem!"

Thats the first I've heard of gun problems, I guess its just another thing to consider when you buy ammo. :rolleyes:

Round?

You can shoot standard steel shot with a Patternmaster choke tube and get the same results. Since wen doesent round shot fly straighter?

Back