Prairie chicken?

AteUp

Does anyone on the ground in the areas during the approaching early chicken season have any knowledge or want to.Hook up for a hunts this coming season? If so please contact me via pm. It quickly become one of my favorite times during the Kansas upland season and am very eager to learn other people’s techniques not locations. I did not post this this in h group builders as I’m a Kansas resident and didn’t think there would be too much interest from the other 48 being this is primarily a pheasant forum. Thanks

Does anyone on the ground in the areas during the approaching early chicken season have any knowledge or want to.Hook up for a hunts this coming season? If so please contact me via pm. It quickly become one of my favorite times during the Kansas upland season and am very eager to learn other people’s techniques not locations. I did not post this this in h group builders as I’m a Kansas resident and didn’t think there would be too much interest from the other 48 being this is primarily a pheasant forum. Thanks
I would be happy to join up with you sometime this coming season! I myself am a greenhorn to chasing chickens (last year was my first), but have learned a bit from a few more knowledgeable posters here.

From my first chicken hunt, I instantly fell in love. The prairie chickens themselves are majestic and mysterious. The country they call home is rugged, wild, and absolutely gorgeous. It is an entirely different experience from hunting pheasants and quail, and it might just be my new favorite.

Back