poor coot needs our help

blackcloud27

poor coot just had a doctors appt. overweight,high blood pressure, high cohlesterol:( they only thing that wasnt high was hair on top of his head. i think he needs to do some serious estate planning. who do you think he should leave his cabela points to me or bennelli boy:D:D:D i think i'm partly to blame for his health . you should of seen him wolfing down iowa chops sunday:eek: coot 3 questions for you. when you told doctor the resident was MUCH better looking then him was it your eye sight, her small size , or doctors large size that caused you to not notice her standing in room :p lmao when you told me that story

Didn't I see a thread that asked about exercising your dog to get him in shape for hunting? Maybe chase coot around with the 4 wheeler a bit.:)

hey coot,
hope your ok, have a friend , he is 43, went fishing with me and many more, this last weekend. he is 250 maybe 300 lbs. he complained of not being able to breath. monday night he had a stroke, he is now in the hospital fighting for his life. he has the same, problems high pb, high cholestrol. its no joke, hope black cloud is just kidding:)

Coot, This worked for me!!!!:thumbsup:

JENNY CRAIG FOR MEN

A guy calls a company and orders their 5-day, 10 lb. weight loss program..

The next day, there's a knock on the door and there stands before him a voluptuous,
athletic, 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign
around her neck.

She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company.

The sign reads, 'If you can catch me, you can have me.'

Without a second thought, he takes off after her. A few miles later huffing and puffing,
he finally gives up.

The same girl shows up for the next four days and the same thing happens.

On the fifth day, he weighs himself and is delighted to find he has lost 10 lbs. as promised.

He calls the company and orders their 5-day/20 pound program.

The next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning,

beautiful, sexy woman he has ever seen in his life. She is wearing nothing but
Reebok running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, 'If you catch me you
can have me'.

Well, he's out the door after her like a shot. This girl is in excellent shape and he

does his best, but no such luck. So for the next four days, the same routine happens
with him gradually getting in better and better shape.

Much to his delight on the fifth day when he weighs himself, he discovers that he

has lost another 20 lbs. as promised. He decides to go for broke and calls the company

to order the 7-day/50 pound program.

'Are you sure?' asks the representative on the phone... 'This is our most rigorous program.'

'Absolutely,' he replies, 'I haven't felt this good in years.'

The next day there's a knock at the door; and when he opens it he finds a huge muscular

guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck

that reads, 'If I catch you, you're mine.'

He lost 63 pounds that week.

BleuBijou Very funny:10sign: BLACKCLOUD NOT SO FUNNY:mad: When I go to heaven I'm going worn out not mint condition:) 6'1 205 I don't think is overweight, no high cholstroal not last blood test anyway. BP remains high been taking pills for a year. I need year round hunting season:D
When doc asked me if I had swellin I was going to tell him ah in the pants when the intern doc walked in (she was FINE)but thought better of it:D
Thank guys

Coot, I am too scared to order the 14 day 100 pound program!!!!!!:cheers::cheers:

Back