Place to stay for a couple weeks starting 8-11 in McCook, NE?

KsHusker

Hi, all.

Im from KS and frequent the KS regional hunting forum almost 100% of the time, but was wondering if any of you local folks or anyone that hunts around McCook, NEAnyways, I work for an insurance company and will be traveling to McCook, NE from Wichita tomorrow to help handle some of their auto claims.

Does anyone have a recommendation on a place to stay there? In particular a small mom/pop or bed/breakfast? Main thing Im looking for is a lack of meth heads and preferably a fridge and possibly a kitchen. If not a nice cafe attached to it. I know sometimes the small towns have some hidden gems that you wont find by searching online, Ive certainly come across some in KS while out on my hunting excursions.

Well if anyone knows Id appreciate a heads up. Im sure our travel dept will try and arrange for me to stay at a Days inn or something, but a mom/pop place will probably be cheaper and maybe have a kitchen or fridge. I'll probably be there a week or two, possibly 3.

Hope everyone gets rain without the hail.

Thanks!

And if you have a secret place to stay, feel free to PM me - Trust me, I wont be venturing 6-7 hours to pheasant hunt when I got it closer at home so you wont worry about me staying there again...ha!

Back