Pheasant Ringtones

i got one it has a roster cackeling then a guy says roster then u hear a gun shot... and yes it does turn heads.. i was in a hunting store and it went off there were alot of laughs and a couple of guys asked were i got it..

i got one it has a roster cackeling then a guy says roster then u hear a gun shot... and yes it does turn heads.. i was in a hunting store and it went off there were alot of laughs and a couple of guys asked were i got it..

Nice......Where did you get it...:D

Fun with the ring-tones

I don't have a cell-phone, but when I listened to the ringtones the dog was quite confused about where the hell those roostes were! Poor girl!! lol!

THanks for posting them - almost makes me want to get a cell phone just for that!

-Croc

Last edited:
Sage - No worries. Guess I better get on the ball and get some more on the site. If any of you guys have some good wav files, mp3's or something of that nature, send them to me. I'll make it a ringtone.

Croc - I had tears in my eyes watching that! That was histerical. I like your laugh especially at about 1:15 into the video. Then your lab walks away, then comes back for more. Ha ha

- Ryan

I don't have a cell-phone, but when I listened to the ringtones the dog was quite confused about where the hell those roostes were! Poor girl!! lol!

THanks for posting them - almost makes me want to get a cell phone just for that!

-Croc

Great clip of your dog!

I don't own a cell phone either Croc. As soon as I heard those ringtones, I told my wife to get me one because I finally had a reason to own one. I guess great minds really do think alike. I'm not sure what my mind is great for other than the outdoors because I don't let many other thoughts take up space!

Last edited:
great video thats was was great sage.. went nutz the firsat time shew heard it 2 but she didnt have the had twisting part lol.. ur pup didnt get a sore neck did she lol
ryan ill try to get somethng for u ..
shon

Back