Pheasant Hunting Pics

kellit

New to the forum and wanted to share a few pics from my first pheasant hunting trip ever! I didn't get to shoot anything because I don't have a license but was able to capture some fun shots of the dogs getting their birds! Hope you enjoy!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Hey, Nice pics! Thanks for sharing. We sure do love em. Good luck on you move.:thumbsup:

Rod

Great job capturing the lab on the move. My camera would have clicked about 2 seconds after the lab went by.

Very nice pic's Kellit, I enjoyed them. Thank you for sharing........Bob

Nice pics Ryan! Thanks for sharing. You know we love em!:cheers:

Rod

I told you he is one that had some good equipment, great shots.:coolpics: with as much as we like dog pics on here, kellit you will be able to keep that camera rolling. Let us know how you do in your contest.

Great Pics

New to the forum and wanted to share a few pics from my first pheasant hunting trip ever! I didn't get to shoot anything because I don't have a license but was able to capture some fun shots of the dogs getting their birds! Hope you enjoy!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for posting your great pics.

That's very good work with the cameras. Good looking pups to. :10sign:

Great job capturing the lab on the move. My camera would have clicked about 2 seconds after the lab went by.
I'm laughing because I have that problem with my camera too Dewey. Nice pics Kelli and Webguy (I like that fisheye lens).

Back