Pheasant Hunters Cabin and Pheasant Report

antelopecreek

Family was able to spend some time doing spring cleaning and painting on the Hunters Cabin. Added some new appliances and a few more amenities. Ready for renting this fall to eager hunters. Lots of birds being seen in the road ditches and fields now. I think the corn coming down this last few weeks has shown us that the roosters were there the whole time. With the grouse and partridge numbers up the last few years, the recent pheasant signs has us excited great year ahead.

$40 per hunter per night for groups. We try to book mostly groups of hunters. We just rent the house out, no guiding or land access. Near Mott ND. You can PM me for details.

I looked at the pics, just fine.
I am on a computer, not a phone?

Last edited:
Family was able to spend some time doing spring cleaning and painting on the Hunters Cabin. Added some new appliances and a few more amenities. Ready for renting this fall to eager hunters. Lots of birds being seen in the road ditches and fields now. I think the corn coming down this last few weeks has shown us that the roosters were there the whole time. With the grouse and partridge numbers up the last few years, the recent pheasant signs has us excited great year ahead.

Concur, seeing lots of roosters. I anticipate a great season...

Thanks for everyone's patience, think I have replied to all now. We have the last week of October and First week of November left. Again, this is only a cabin to rent, no land access or guiding. We are just a small family farm with a nice place to stay. ND has plenty of opportunities on public and PLOTs programs.

Back