Pheasant Fest

Its 45 mins away so Ill be there. Might go opening afternoon. Ive never been there for the dog parade.

The dog parade is where people walk around with their bird dogs in a parade like fashion. I believe it's at the very start of the fest. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

I saw this short video clip this morning if anyone is interested in the "Precision ag workshop" (at the fest);

https://youtu.be/E7syebGLfjk

We, went last year when they had it in Sioux Falls, SD. I was planning on only attending one day, but had so much fun and wanted to sit through more of the discussions that we ended up attending two days. Well worth the trip. SDviking

Got home from this years edition a short time ago. Took about 3 hours to go thru it. Worth a 1/2 day to go. Made some good contacts . Thats about it. Didnt buy or book anything. $10 to park $10 to get in.

Got home from this years edition a short time ago. Took about 3 hours to go thru it. Worth a 1/2 day to go. Made some good contacts . Thats about it. Didnt buy or book anything. $10 to park $10 to get in.

Hey Mike. We were there at the same time my friend. Oblivious our paths didn't cross.

It's a good show. For a Friday it seemed to have a good turn-out. One gentlemen told me all the rooms are booked (at the convention center). The overflow are heading over to other hotels. Great to see so much interest in the Pheasant Fest.:thumbsup:

Went to the show today as well. I took my wife and she had a great time. A little bit of everything spent way too much money but so glad I went. I’ll probably go back tomorrow as the show is only about 20 minutes from my house. I found some free tickets online through Facebook Pheasant junkies and was also able to park in “open“ parking area so cost me nothing to get in.

Back