PF Food plot Seed

I like the emphasis on Winter/cover/food type plots.
As we see in this Winter, help the birds when they need it most.

The Spring- Summer type plots are OK, but you are only adding to the "times of plenty. Like adding another course to a buffet.

I do like some of those whitetail mixes they added though.
You like them most for deer or for pheasants?

Personally I was a bit surprised to see the added emphasis on deer plots from their seed offerings. Perhaps it is a better appeal to a wider crowd that wouldn't otherwise plant anything for pheasants or perhaps it helps to reduce the overall cost to provide the pheasant mixes, but I'd prefer they just remain focused on pheasants and not deer - thus including deer-oriented mixes aren't really necessary IMO.

You like them most for deer or for pheasants?

Personally I was a bit surprised to see the added emphasis on deer plots from their seed offerings. Perhaps it is a better appeal to a wider crowd that wouldn't otherwise plant anything for pheasants or perhaps it helps to reduce the overall cost to provide the pheasant mixes, but I'd prefer they just remain focused on pheasants and not deer - thus including deer-oriented mixes aren't really necessary IMO.

Smart to go after the total food plot market that just pheasant. I think there pheasant AND deer mixes are both excellent and of extreme valuable to the entry level or novice plot planter as well as the expert. Good mixes are valuable.

PF cannot afford to be putting out low quality mixes.

Back