Peak hatch a bit different this year!

benelli-banger

First week of June last year was wet and cold! My area got over 6” of rain in just a few days, with 5” of it occurring on 6/9 with a high of about 58 and winds gusting to 30-35...not so much this year! Dry and hot...hope that there’s enough moisture for insect production, that is the sole food source for chicks for a few weeks....✝️👍🍻🌧🐣🐥

Hoping the rains from last week provided enough moisture for the bugs. Gonna be a scorcher this weekend and only slight chance of rain once the next 10 days. Fingers crossed.

First week of June last year was wet and cold! My area got over 6” of rain in just a few days, with 5” of it occurring on 6/9 with a high of about 58 and winds gusting to 30-35...not so much this year! Dry and hot...hope that there’s enough moisture for insect production, that is the sole food source for chicks for a few weeks....✝️👍🍻🌧🐣🐥
was thinking the same thing, this high heat and lack of moisture has me nervous. High and middle 90's is not good.
areas that got 3-4 inches of rain will fair better, really all depends on how long the heat wave lasts.

Back