Packers true humanitarians

Can the NFL ask for a better organization:10sign: Got two coaches fired so the teams can start rebuilding:thumbsup: I have faith the cowboys will do it right. As for the longhorn sheep looks like more years of misery. I'M so happy when I was little I made the right call in cheering for the Packers. It would be so hard being a sheep fan years of failing:( Buying jerseys of losers would have to get old. I'm hoping the Packers help them this time to become great so the fans of vikings can finally hold there heads up high and say we are winners:thumbsup: THANK YOU PACKERS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!

They've turned into marauding coach killers all of a sudden. Altlanta head coach Mike Smith has to be a little nervous this week... ;)

Oh Please!!!!!!!! Save us from your idiotic comments...........

What happened to the Packers the past 2 years, that's right, they finished below those lowely Vikings.........

Can the NFL ask for a better organization:10sign: Got two coaches fired so the teams can start rebuilding:thumbsup: I have faith the cowboys will do it right. As for the longhorn sheep looks like more years of misery. I'M so happy when I was little I made the right call in cheering for the Packers. It would be so hard being a sheep fan years of failing:( Buying jerseys of losers would have to get old. I'm hoping the Packers help them this time to become great so the fans of vikings can finally hold there heads up high and say we are winners:thumbsup: THANK YOU PACKERS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!

I see your from Iowa, isn't Iowa the "Land of the Sheep", not Minnesota......
Oh thats right, Iowa doesn't have a pro team......

uh oh.. i smell a violation of the bashing policy of webguy's rules....

Im glad childress is gone, but i think now the vikings will play better. just how the cowboys quit playing for Phillips, now frazier the team likes and Frazier like young guys so he'll def start farve and if he shows slacking off, or back talk, frazier will be quick to bench farve and put up TJ. Frazier likes TJ so believe me, he'll bench Farve on one little mistake. but if the owner wants farve to start, Frazier will start farve and find an excuse to bench the old fart.

i think the vikings will start playing although they will never make the playoff, and neither will the cowboys, but now both teams got what they wanted, the coach out.

Last edited:
I see your from Iowa, isn't Iowa the "Land of the Sheep", not Minnesota......
Oh thats right, Iowa doesn't have a pro team......

south dakota doesnt have a team either, but youd be surprised, western part of sd, not all ppl, like the broncos where 90% of the SD likes the vikings.

and SD is a huge fan of Neb Cornhuskers when we have our own SDSU Jackrabbits now in the college football and yet SD still roots for NEB.

IA has a good college football team. becareful what you say, if a IA college football player gets drafted to the packers or even vkings and is the best all around football player... youre gonna regret saying such comment.

Greenway of Vikings is a native SD residence and hes doing pretty good lately.

god i hate the packers and vikings. why does such team exist especially when farve used to play for the packers and now plays for the vikings. this is wrong. I smell a spy for packers.

I see I woke the gruochy Viking fan up:D Greenway played at Iowa good player too:) Hawkeyes could beat the Vikings. SD has alot more sheep then Iowa. Lets get the facts before you bash.

Webguy Labman violated bashing policy set him straight:)

Last edited:
I see I woke the gruochy Viking fan up:D Greenway played at Iowa good player too:) Hawkeyes could beat the Vikings. SD has alot more sheep then Iowa. Lets get the facts before you bash.

for your information, im not a vikings fan nor was i ever one. Greenway is a born native of SD, college of IA and is now a vikings player.

what facts? i just stated 90% of sd are vikes fan....

south dakota doesnt have a team either, but youd be surprised, western part of sd, not all ppl, like the broncos where 90% of the SD likes the vikings.

and SD is a huge fan of Neb Cornhuskers when we have our own SDSU Jackrabbits now in the college football and yet SD still roots for NEB.

IA has a good college football team. becareful what you say, if a IA college football player gets drafted to the packers or even vkings and is the best all around football player... youre gonna regret saying such comment.

Greenway of Vikings is a native SD residence and hes doing pretty good lately.

god i hate the packers and vikings. why does such team exist especially when farve used to play for the packers and now plays for the vikings. this is wrong. I smell a spy for packers.

Oh Please!!!!!!!! Save us from your idiotic comments...........

What happened to the Packers the past 2 years, that's right, they finished below those lowely Vikings.........

dear labman asking him to stop the idiotic comments wont work. i have be trying to shut him up for 40 years. he's kind of like a sparrow. chirping all the time and full of crap:p

for your information, im not a vikings fan nor was i ever one. Greenway is a born native of SD, college of IA and is now a vikings player.

what facts? i just stated 90% of sd are vikes fan....

Your a Gaints fan if I remember right. How'd that happen anyway:D I was directing my comments toward Labman. Sometimes I forget to to mention who I'm talking about remember I'm an idiot:D

dear labman asking him to stop the idiotic comments wont work. i have be trying to shut him up for 40 years. he's kind of like a sparrow. chirping all the time and full of crap:p

WEBGUY THIS IS A CLEAR CUT CASE OF BASHING:mad: I'm emotionally damaged for life:eek: I never thought the so called nice people on here would pick me out to bash on :( What have I done to deserve this:confused: I sure hope it stops soon;) I can't take much more.

If the Packers were true humanitarians, They would take Brett back.:)
NOW!!!:cheers:

WEBGUY THIS IS A CLEAR CUT CASE OF BASHING:mad: I'm emotionally damaged for life:eek: I never thought the so called nice people on here would pick me out to bash on :( What have I done to deserve this:confused: I sure hope it stops soon;) I can't take much more.

you were damaged for life long before my comments. the only reason you could be scarred worse would be from all the ducks and pheasants you have missed this fall. too bad the skunk missed you. then you could of smelled as bad as you shot.;)

I'm not one to sit back and listen to my team get hammered. Greenway is a good old SD boy! Too bad he went to Iowa.
I'm not into sheep I guess as much as you, so I'm not looking up the facts on whether Iowa has more sheep, or SD.

Iowa has a very good football program its a great steping stone to the NFL. Alot of the manly positions are filled with Iowa players OL LB S DL. Maybe I should work on bringing the Vikings to Iowa:thumbsup: Build them a nice outdoor stadium so the don't have to play in the dumpster Dome. Change there uniforms too. No self respecting Viking would wear horns or purple. I think I would put the viking warship on helmet and animal hide colors on uniform:)

Labman what do you do with sheep in Minn? Here in Iowa we eat meat not play with our food:eek:

Iowa has a very good football program its a great steping stone to the NFL. Alot of the manly positions are filled with Iowa players OL LB S DL. Maybe I should work on bringing the Vikings to Iowa:thumbsup: Build them a nice outdoor stadium so the don't have to play in the dumpster Dome. Change there uniforms too. No self respecting Viking would wear horns or purple. I think I would put the viking warship on helmet and animal hide colors on uniform:)

Labman what do you do with sheep in Minn? Here in Iowa we eat meat not play with our food:eek:

coot your even starting to annoy me.

Back