Outfitter hiring part time waterfowl guide

Not one of those guys looking for a place to hunt or taking advantage of people for places to hunt..just wondering if anyone knows anyone need help taking clients out goose/duck hunting part time job .like helping put out decoys, brush blinds..scout..just a college kid coming upon Christmas break ....looking for a part time job..during the break..also have experience in upland bird..setting loose pen raised pheasants..thanks guys..located central Ks..

You might want to contact Eric at Outdoor Obsessions in Downs. I have no idea if he needs any help, but they guide waterfowl and upland. He runs a quality operation and is a really good guy. Good luck and enjoy your break. When I was in college my parents' neighbor had a farm with tons of quail. He was a lawn/landscape guy so he didn't have much to do in the winter. He and I would hunt quail 2 or 3 times a week while my dad had to go to work. I miss those nice long Christmas breaks!

You might want to contact Eric at Outdoor Obsessions in Downs. I have no idea if he needs any help, but they guide waterfowl and upland. He runs a quality operation and is a really good guy. Good luck and enjoy your break. When I was in college my parents' neighbor had a farm with tons of quail. He was a lawn/landscape guy so he didn't have much to do in the winter. He and I would hunt quail 2 or 3 times a week while my dad had to go to work. I miss those nice long Christmas breaks!

Thanks! I sent you a private message

Back