outback bowl

Any of you wolverine fans catch that hit in the backfield where the south carolina player blew that running back up!!!! Did he ever find his helmet? I loved it soon as he hit him his long dreds blew out along with his helmet.Your not playing a nebraska or wisconsin now

You should do some history checking, Nebraska is down right now I will admit, but it wasnt too long ago they were the best program, bar none in the country. Last time I checked, the next time South Carolina wins a championship, will be their FIRST time! Get your punches in now boy, because I believe sooner rather then later the Big Red will be back. WE have too much pride to stay down , but, programs go in cycles, so we must take the good with the bad, kind of like bird hunting. Hell, KSU fans are estatic when they win a few games a year, imagine if they ever had success like NU has had, you know, 5 national titles, numerous conference titles, Heisman winnerS, Outland winnerS, More all-americans then KSU could even fathom....bring it kitty kat!!!

You should do some history checking, Nebraska is down right now I will admit, but it wasnt too long ago they were the best program, bar none in the country. Last time I checked, the next time South Carolina wins a championship, will be their FIRST time! Get your punches in now boy, because I believe sooner rather then later the Big Red will be back. WE have too much pride to stay down , but, programs go in cycles, so we must take the good with the bad, kind of like bird hunting. Hell, KSU fans are estatic when they win a few games a year, imagine if they ever had success like NU has had, you know, 5 national titles, numerous conference titles, Heisman winnerS, Outland winnerS, More all-americans then KSU could even fathom....bring it kitty kat!!!

got news for ya you might want to read a few threads of mine on here im def no kstate fan little hint my team has 9 nat titles and the big red will never get back good luck nor will the big ten. Now lets talk estatic when lsu got beat clemson acted like they had won the world series lol i guess when you beat the big boys from the sec you act like that??

Yeah, Alabama is on a roll, I will give you that. But once again you had better check the history books, NU's record against the Mighty SEC is pretty damn good! As for never coming back , now you are just showing your ignorance, wasnt too long ago Alabama was down. By the way, How big of racist was Paul Bryant? Go Big Red!
ps.....what do you think, was the 1971 NU team the best college team ever, or was it the 1995 NU team that destroyed the florida gators????

As a die-hard Husker fan, we all want what we had in the 90's with TO at the wheel. The sad reality is those days a run of 60-3 with with 3 national titles are OVER. However, the boys put up a pretty good fight against a Georgia roster full of NFL talent. I'm not sure what to think of Pelini and his young/inexperienced coaches. If they don't start getting better recruits or coach up what they get, they probably won't ever reach top ten status.

On the other hand, look what KState and Boise State do with their 2* and 3* recruits. On that basis, it's time for Pelini to EARN that 3 mil a year salary and quit making the same excuses after every loss!!!

Yeah, Alabama is on a roll, I will give you that. But once again you had better check the history books, NU's record against the Mighty SEC is pretty damn good! As for never coming back , now you are just showing your ignorance, wasnt too long ago Alabama was down. By the way, How big of racist was Paul Bryant? Go Big Red!
ps.....what do you think, was the 1971 NU team the best college team ever, or was it the 1995 NU team that destroyed the florida gators????

montana big red will never get the recruits ,big time players come from the south east, texas , california them days are over and the only reason notre dame is there is the weak schedule ever since the almost loss to pitt they are suspect and when florida about got beat by missouri i was very suspect of them but none was i so sure of kstate!!! That team is not vey good and when it came to playing a legit top 10 team it showed .

Back