Orange boonie hat wanted

I'm looking for an Orange Boony hat for upland hunting. The one I have says 1 size fits all and I think it was for a child. I had to cut it to make it fit my big head. I'm looking for one that's close to military specs because the other ones either have a really huge brim or a really small brim. Any ideas where to look? I'm striking out.

I just checked mine. I've had it a few years and think I got it from eBay. Just checked, it has no visible manufacturer's name on it. It is a size XL. It has four vent holes, 2 per side, and shell loops all around the brim. I don't use it much, going either with a brimmed ball cap or a mad bombers hat when Wisconsin gets serious about Winter.

Wish I could help more.

Good luck.

I got one of these and it has done well. it has a wider brim (3") and side snaps to hold the brim up along the sides. It does not have a brand and it was made in China.

Brit, you hit the mother load of orange boonies in that link!!! Guess those would be good for the states with mid-October openers with warm rain and the sun still having some power left.... Or here in Iowa Mid-Dec, tomorrow they are calling for low 60s...but wind gusts to 60mph...might need to use the chin strap. Dang global warming! I wear the boonies in the summer in SD...shooting p-dawgs, protects the back of your neck, ears and face from the sun. For pheasant hunting, for the best part of a decade, I have been wearing a orange ball cap style and pull over an Ice Armor blaze orange stocking style as needed for the cold...got that idea from a former hunting buddy, works great. The Ice Armor cap lives in my game pouch when not on my head...the blood stains verify this.

Back