Opener

Good Day

Lot's of folks out today. Dog worked great and pointed a nice rooster. Thank god I had 3 shots in the gun today, I used all 3. I hope that rust goes away before I head to SD.

I went out today not as many people as I expected. My pup did well no birds in the first field we worked saw three cross the road while sitting on the tailgate. No shots but it was nice to get out any way.

Thinking about going to montello next weekend.

Good luck in the future,
Scott

I went out today not as many people as I expected. My pup did well no birds in the first field we worked saw three cross the road while sitting on the tailgate. No shots but it was nice to get out any way.

Thinking about going to montello next weekend.

Good luck in the future,
Scott

You up at White creek or whatever its called. I'm not in Waupaca anymore I was starting to figure that place out last year, but back home in Southern WI, Had to work at 2:30 went out lots of trucks went back home, going out to ND tomorrow anyways good luck guys.

Yeah White river. Good luck in North Dakota lots of guys headed out there for ducks this week too. Let us know how you do and take some pictures.

I got out and limited out along with the father and brother in laws both Sat and Sun

Mojo and I both had fun - that's the main thing. He's been sleeping since about noon Sunday!

Got back from ND fri. gave the dogs a day off, went out today for my WI opener got my limit, only saw 2 birds though, good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Not near as much luck on weekend 2 - LOT more hunters out, 2 days, 3 hunters, 2 dogs, 1 bird :(

We'll get em next weekend :thumbsup:

Is it better or worse than Brooklyn? I wanted to go there the other afternoon, but Brooklyn closes at 2, so that doesn't work very well.

Is it better or worse than Brooklyn? I wanted to go there the other afternoon, but Brooklyn closes at 2, so that doesn't work very well.

Don't know if its better or worse or how to tell, It's smaller and stays open all day. I don't hunt at Brooklyn very often, Lima, Badfish, Evansville-footville areas are closer to me.

Back