One Male Pudelpointer--6months old

Uncle Buck

This guy is a sweetheart. Had him sold and the party backed out--flimsy excuse. Housebroke and retrieving. Had planned on getting him out on bunched up late season birds this week, but will not get it done. $1,000.He has been out 3-4 times with the big dogs and everyday on my 13 acres.

605-360-0144 or bjblack@alliancecom.net
________
PORTABLE VAPORIZER REVIEWS

Last edited:
This is a nice pup! Uncle Buck and I had this dog out in Ks. and it did a nice job behind the season dogs. This pup would make a wonderful bird dog for someone......... Your selling that pup cheap there Uncle Buck ......Too many dogs or ?

HTS
Gun Dogs
Elizabeth,Co.

Seven Pudelpointers in the middle of the blizzard is at least one too many! I have 3 dogs 10 years or older so I will keep it whittled down in the future. I would keep Bo, but Axel and Poco are great dogs at 1.5 and 2.5 years old.
I did NOT name Bo after Obama's dog. He has a white spot on his chest that looks like a bowtie(more so when he was younger) and I also had a friend named Bo who passed away not long ago. I needed to call the pups something to keep them sorted put, and BO stuck.
________
MEDICAL MARIJUANA GROW

Last edited:
Back