one for the tech heads

1pheas4

Quick question for someone who knows a thing or two about laptops. Wildcat you can probably figure this one out. :)

I bought this new Toshiba the other day. I'm doing something with the touch pad that's making the UPH site VERY BIG. It keeps getting bigger by the day:eek: At this pace I'm going to need a screen the size of my garage door to see the whole page.

I've tried to change the size in tools and page. That changes the size of all the other sites/pages but UPH says huge. Any ideas as to what the heck I'm doing and how to undo it? Thanks --1pheas4

P.S.-- the size of UPH is fine in Explorer (that's what I'm force to use right now in order to see the whole page). It's in Firefox that the damb thing has grow to sizmic praportions.

Last edited:
Ah! UPH is normal again!:)

In case it happens to anyone----- CTRL and the #0----- did the job. Don't ask me how the site got so big in the first place:confused:

Just got your PM's 1pheas4, I'm glad you were able to figure it out! Actually CTRL+(+) increases the static size of the website you are viewing as compared to your screen, and CTRL+(-) shrinks it. Just one of those handy "shortcuts" few know about... :thumbsup:

Just got your PM's 1pheas4, I'm glad you were able to figure it out! Actually CTRL+(+) increases the static size of the website you are viewing as compared to your screen, and CTRL+(-) shrinks it. Just one of those handy "shortcuts" few know about... :thumbsup:

Okay, now I know what not to hit! I couldn't figure it out for the life of me:eek: Thanks Wildcat--1pheas4

Back