Okoboji Iowa

Hope this stays on tract…..our Christmas trip was cancelled, but am thinking about heading out the last couple days of the season….is there much hunting pressure in this area or has it settled down….just a simple question…..not asking about bird populations…..trying not to rile anyone up!!!!!

Hope this stays on tract…..our Christmas trip was cancelled, but am thinking about heading out the last couple days of the season….is there much hunting pressure in this area or has it settled down….just a simple question…..not asking about bird populations…..trying not to rile anyone up!!!!!
Move off the areas the DNR has deemed "excellent," as every hillbilly and his sister has hunted those zones to shit. If you don't want to move that far from Okoboji, try the refuge areas over in Kossuth that didn't open up to pheasant hunting until after the WF migration. Still lots of birds around, but I'm solo on private where the DNR says, "poor."

PS:

Because I'm a hell of a nice guy and renowned "hotspotter" as well as a genuine human being:

It's been awhile since I've hunted Kossuth, but it's pretty easy to get permission on private over there. Maybe it's because the farms are so large they don't get their testicles in an uproar because someone wants to hunt their only 20 around their house. Give'em the last day of the season pitch with an old dog's last hunt or youngster's first. lol

PS:

Because I'm a hell of a nice guy and renowned "hotspotter" as well as a genuine human being:

It's been awhile since I've hunted Kossuth, but it's pretty easy to get permission on private over there. Maybe it's because the farms are so large they don't get their testicles in an uproar because someone wants to hunt their only 20 around their house. Give'em the last day of the season pitch with an old dog's last hunt or youngster's first. lol
Prairie…thank you for all your help…..will try to put it to good use!!!!!

Do you ever grow tired of being an ignorant prick?
No

You are 60-70 years old grow the f*** up get over it. It was months ago. Instead of keeping it in Ringold county post. You tag me in two other posts/threads sabotaging it.

You are so pathetic lol your bones must be showing with thin skin you are. You are so fixated on me calling you out months ago. I suggest taking your meds.

No

You are 60-70 years old grow the f*** up get over it. It was months ago. Instead of keeping it in Ringold county post. You tag me in two other posts/threads sabotaging it.

You are so pathetic lol your bones must be showing with thin skin you are. You are so fixated on me calling you out months ago. I suggest taking your meds.
So why are you picking this back up now after all this time? 0bomacare stop paying for your meds? Jealous because I gave Buster some info.? Lonely because your vibrator filed for divorce?

PS: I haven't said shit to your dumbass since I told you to STFU on Dec 11, so you're still whining about before then?

So why are you picking this back up now after all this time? 0bomacare stop paying for your meds? Jealous because I gave Buster some info.? Lonely because your vibrator filed for divorce?
I get why you are obsessed with me. If I were you I would too. i'm that incredible. I think it is great they allow the mentally ill screen time at your facility. For the sake of society please take your skitzo pills though.

I think your gaslighting is cute too. Anyone with eyes can see you are the one rehashing. I'm in your head baby. I just keep stewing up there. Love it

o_Oo_Oo_OI get why you are obsessed with me. If I were you I would too. i'm that incredible. o_Oo_Oo_OI think it is great they allow the mentally ill screen time at your facility. For the sake of society please take your skitzo pills though.

I think your gaslighting is cute too. Anyone with eyes can see you are the one rehashing. I'm in your head baby. I just keep stewing up there. Love it
Woooow!! lol Get some help.... o_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited:
Back