Off season hard work, Pays off big.

FCSpringer

We all have off season hobby's. I like to trap. Here is a photo of yesterday's catch. Awsome day. :D:thumbsup:

P2020100.jpg

Last edited:
Ken you are to much, That was a good laugh for sure.......Bob

What is the skinning time on that and how long does it take you to flesh the pelt???????? You nut!!!!

That's impressive. I'd a been even more impressed if you would have got a yote.:cheers:

Mount It!

We all have off season hobby's. I like to trap. Here is a photo of yesterday's catch. Awsome day. :D:thumbsup:

P2020100.jpg

You are going to mount that trophy, aren't you??

That's impressive. I'd a been even more impressed if you would have got a yote.:cheers:

That is quite a feat for sure, I used to really trap, and I caught many fox, even doubles often at one set. But never a yote. They were just a league of their own, smart critters. I did see a Cinnamon silver fox at my pheasant pen a couple nights ago. I waited for him to pop out and get a shot till midnight, but he never came back around the front side of the pen. I may dig out a couple traps for his ass. He would be a nice tan. All dark chocolate silver with a bright white tip tail.

Our local tree rats are too big for any traps I know of. We have to tackle them the ole fashion way. I nearly lost a man during this hunt.
treerat.jpg

Back