Non Toxic requirements

The legacy 2 3/4 loads are 9700 PSI.
9700 is still too high for 120-year-old guns, IMO. Sub-8000psi is better and there is a manufacturer who specializes in 6000-7000psi loads just for the old guns, but they have supply-chain issues and it's hard to get what you need when you need it. sub-10,000 is probably ok for WWII and younger guns though, so I'm glad to see Boss is addressing that market!

9700 is still too high for 120-year-old guns, IMO. Sub-8000psi is better and there is a manufacturer who specializes in 6000-7000psi loads just for the old guns, but they have supply-chain issues and it's hard to get what you need when you need it. sub-10,000 is probably ok for WWII and younger guns though, so I'm glad to see Boss is addressing that market!
KC I hear ya. I only shoot it in limited amounts through my 1944 and 1905 LC Smith guns. I shoot RST lead through them as their primary shells. I won't shoot the Boss through my old London gun. I am more concerned with the headstock than I am the frame and barrels. I really need RST to get back in the game with their paper hulls. They also need to figure out a better shipping solution. They charge way too much for shipping compared to what Boss does.

Back