Non compact Pointing Labs ?

Brad6260

I put a thread up a few weeks ago about my search for a Female Yellow Pointing Lab pup. I want to sincerely thank those who sent me suggestions.

My dilemma is this. It is obvious that many of the top kennels and breeders are going for smaller and more compact labs and I understand and can appreciate many of the reasons why. I have personally been spoiled in that I feel I have the best of both worlds in my current male Lab. He is about 75lbs, lean but tall, long, lanky and still has some of the english block head. He can run all day!
My hope is to find a pup that will develop with some of these characteristics. FYI-Breeding my male is not an option.

I know that my criteria is getting very specific but hope someone may have or know a breeder, kennel or litter that has the characteristics I am looking for in a top notch dog.

In my perfect world the sire will be a current GMPR and dam at least CPR or higher.

Thanks very much,
Brad

Brad6260@gmail.com

Try Northstar pointing Labs in MN or Hunter Rose Kennels in MI both have some of the best pointing labs.....I have a black male from North Star and he is in the 75 to 80 lb area and he has a definite great nose and desire, and retrieving fool

Back