No bedbugs please

brittboy

Banned
Any recommendations for a cheap, clean room for me and the britt in beautiful Julesberg, Coloradao?? Thanks for the info.

With bedbugs, how do you know? Until finding out the hard way, there here today, or introduced from the previous occupant, or the next one, where ever you go.

Any recommendations for a cheap, clean room for me and the britt in beautiful Julesberg, Coloradao?? Thanks for the info.

if that's what you think of our colorful colorado, maybe you and you flea bitten mutt out to stay home just to be safe

cheers

A little sensative?
Or maybe you're not aware that bed bugs are a huge issue EVERYWHERE.
Here's some food for thought for ya...
I know of one major furniture "mart"...
The kind that delivers and will dispose of your old mattress...
Had to have all of their trucks fumigated, (or whatever it's called)
Think about that next time you have that NEW mattress delivered.

A little sensative?
Or maybe you're not aware that bed bugs are a huge issue EVERYWHERE.
Here's some food for thought for ya...
I know of one major furniture "mart"...
The kind that delivers and will dispose of your old mattress...
Had to have all of their trucks fumigated, (or whatever it's called)
Think about that next time you have that NEW mattress delivered.

i'm well aware that they are here, the question is besides luck, what are you going to do about it. don't know, many years ago when my then wife studied in france, nearly all places had the bugs, if you wanted a good night sleep you carried soap powder with you and placed it around the edge of the sheets and then slept in the middle. they hated the heat from the soap, so, maybe that's your answer, don't think it will do much good to ask the owner. again maybe you ought to worry about something else like getting hit by lightening. you also have a far greater risk just getting there or maybe getting shot. hasn't been much in the paper's lately about the problem. other than you and you could take a shower, place everything else in a bag and put it in the shower and not at the same time.!!!!!

cheers

cheers

I wonder if Guinea hens eat them? Let them loose in the Inn. Cage the bird dogs. Sleep in peace! Sort of. :D

Buy a can of bedbug spray and spray the edge of the mattress with the stuff. That is what I do when traveling away from home.

I guess you are a little sensative.
Maybe you've let one crawl where it wasn't supposed to.

good grief ?? I've been hunting quail in SE Colorado this year. If you want a place in Lamar that is low dollar, clean, friendly to dogs and you can back up your truck in front of your room; try the Budget Inn on the south end of town. If anyone knows of a good place around Julesberge, please let me know.

Bedbugs are a huge problem in a lot of areas, and not just poor areas at that. Something that a little judicious use of DDT would help. But just like the global warming scam, and others like it, people bought into the junk science and despite scientific proof that DDT was not the cause of raptor egg failure, it was banned. Now people suffer from bedbugs and a lot of other insect related problems that could be resolved with use of DDT.

Bedbugs are a huge problem in a lot of areas, and not just poor areas at that. Something that a little judicious use of DDT would help. But just like the global warming scam, and others like it, people bought into the junk science and despite scientific proof that DDT was not the cause of raptor egg failure, it was banned. Now people suffer from bedbugs and a lot of other insect related problems that could be resolved with use of DDT.

DDT saved us from Malaria, Yellow Fever, etc. I used Chlordane for years in spray, killed spiders, and all, claimed a fifty year half life, but I sure never saw spiders, silverfish, roaches, at all as a kid. One application worked for like 10 years. Bed bugs were basically endangered.

Back