NFL Combine

birdshooter

Anyone watch any of the NFL combine?

Probably the best part of the whole thing is when Rich Eisen runs his 40 yard dash. When he finishes, they simulcast him against other runners including himself from other Combines.

This is hilarious, I especially like Rich against himself with Deon back pedaling alongside !!

Last edited:
Man I tried the 40 yard dash today. Not to good 8.61:( looks like I'm not going to be drafted:( I did run with muck boot and winter gear on. Through the cow yard on snow pack:eek: Maybe nfl will look at me as a Dec. player:)

Man I tried the 40 yard dash today. Not to good 8.61:( looks like I'm not going to be drafted:( I did run with muck boot and winter gear on. Through the cow yard on snow pack:eek: Maybe nfl will look at me as a Dec. player:)

hey guys coots crooked fingers are fooling us. the time was not 8.61 he was off a point typing it should be 86.1:cheers: not only that he ran downhill with a 30 mph wind at his back and his fat a$$ catches a WHOLE lot of wind

All the fuss over Michael Sam should be over after his dismal performances. A pedestrian 4.91 forty and just seventeen reps on the bench. Had to be among the worst numbers for any of the linebackers there. It's actually surprising that he had any success at the Division 1 level with that lack of speed and strength. Those numbers don't justify a high draft selection, but imagine the fuss now if no one picks him up.

I always get a kick out of Eisen's willingness to laugh at himself. His 40 run has become an annual highlight. To be honest, his 5.8 is pretty impressive for a forty-something-year-old guy in a suit and dress shoes.

Hope the Wyoming guys do well in the draft. My guess is that we'll be seeing more Wyoming Cowboys in the combine from now on. That new coach from North Dakota State is apparently the real deal.

Back